Friday, September 19, 2014

Making My Mark.

Make My Mark


There are many ways on how I'd like to make my mark, but they're not all easy to do. The main one I'd like to try is spreading complete equality between people. Acceptance and tolerance are partially getting better, but people aren't usually open minded to new thing they're not used to. Everyone still seems to be together but separate, they know who each other are but they stay with the people they're comfortable with. People use rumors they hear as an excuse to ignore that person, but they never realize they could just be total lies. It'll be difficult to try and get everybody to be open minded, but I could at least try and talk about it.
 The second problem is about how people hurt one another. It may just be harmless jokes to one person, but they need to realize that they take it too far. I've honestly seen a point where two friends were wrestling and it ended up turning into a fist fight. It seems that we take all of our problems out through some type of violence, but it's getting worse and worse. I understand people are stressed and have problems just like the rest of us, but they should just vent out their emotions to somebody. Emotions are just getting in the way of everything these days. It's going to be hard making my mark when I have my own emotions telling me different from my conscience.

       The End.


No comments:

Post a Comment